What happens when you blend two amazing cultures? The story of two beautiful souls that become one, and priceless memories to cherish for a lifetime. Kawthr and Hamad chose us to be their photographers for their multicultural Ritz Carlton Wedding. With a gorgeous Syrian bride and a handsome Pakistani groom, this wedding was the perfect blend of both worlds!
It was an absolutely beautiful day for a wedding! The Ritz Carlton in Coconut Grove was the perfect setting for this Pakistani/Syrian Arabic couple’s big day. We were so excited to be the ones capturing all of the memories of this event!
The bride and groom were absolutely glowing with happiness, and their families were so supportive and loving. The whole day was filled with so much joy, laughter, and love. Their wedding day couldn’t have been more beautiful and amazing without the Jannette Alvarez Designs team for providing all of the gorgeous elements to this wedding. From the amazing floral arrangements to the beautiful outdoor ceremony setup. This all couldn’t have happened without the gorgeous Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove staff and beautiful venue that was just perfect for their big day. From colors to sparklers, fog machines to outfit reveals, this wedding day was a true show stopper. This Pakistani & Syrian wedding closed off our last wedding of 2022 with a bang!
Thank you Kawthr and Hamad for trusting us to capture one of the most important days of your lives. Ladies and gents, this wasn’t all. Enjoy Day #1 of the Pakistani wedding. Stay tuned for part two of their Syrian Arabic Wedding celebrations and be sure to check out some tips at the bottom of this blog if you’re planning a wedding at the Ritz Carlton in Coconut Grove.
If you’re planning a wedding at the Ritz Carlton in Coconut grove, here are a few tips for you:
Tip #1. When choosing a relaxed luxury wedding venue, The Ritz Carlton in Coconut Grove, Miami is an exquisite venue for a Pakistani wedding.
We’ve always loved the Ritz Carlton brand. They stand out for experiences, will make you feel like a king and a queen, and leave you wanting more. The Ritz Carlton in Coconut Grove, Miami is truly a beautiful venue for a Pakistani wedding! The property is located on beautiful Biscayne Bay, and features an outdoor terrace that is perfect for an outdoor ceremony or reception. The Ritz Carlton also has a variety of event spaces that can accommodate a large wedding party. And, of course, the staff at the Ritz Carlton is renowned for their impeccable service. If you are looking for a luxurious setting for your Pakistani wedding, the Ritz Carlton in Coconut Grove, Miami is a perfect choice.
Tip #2. Plan in advance to make sure your RITZ CARLTON wedding IS WHAT YOU’VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF.
The day you get married is one of the most important days of your life. You want everything to be perfect, and that includes your wedding. If you’re planning a Pakistani wedding, here are some tips to make sure everything goes off without a hitch.
1. Plan ahead. Pakistani weddings are usually very large and can take months to plan. Make sure you start planning early so you have enough time to get everything done.
2. Choose your venue carefully. The venue is one of the most important aspects of your wedding. Make sure you choose a venue that is large enough to accommodate all of your guests and that is centrally located so everyone can easily get to it.
3. Hire an experienced professional wedding photographer. Your wedding only happens once. Your special day will be very fast paced. Your wedding photos will be cherished memories, so you want to make sure they’re perfect. Hire a photographer who you trust and is experienced in shooting weddings so that you’re guaranteed beautiful photos.
4. Get all your vendors on the same page. From the caterer to the entertainment, you need to make sure all your vendors are on the same page and perfectly matched with the theme of your wedding.
5. Create a timeline. Have a rehearsal, ceremony and reception timeline so everyone knows what needs to happen and when. This will help you stay organized and stress-free leading up to the big day.
6. Have a backup plan. Anything can happen, so have some backup plans in place so that if something goes wrong you’ll have a plan B. This is where hiring a professional wedding planner can help alleviate a lot of your day’s challenges.
7. Take care of yourself. Leading up to the wedding, make sure you’re taking time for yourself to relax, exercise and get plenty of rest so that you look and feel your best on the big day.
3. Make sure to take advantage of the Ritz CARLTON’S fabulous WEDDING catering options!
The Ritz Carlton culinary team will work with you one-on-one to make sure that your Wedding Day meal is perfect. They offer an array of cuisine options to choose from, ranging from Italian, Asian, and Mediterranean dishes, to seafood and American favorites.
The really cool thing about them is that you can create a customized menu for the wedding reception. Their meeting & special events manager will be glad to custom design your menu and special order any food or beverage item not currently available on their menus.
4. Have a blast at your wedding!
If you are planning a wedding at the Ritz Carlton in Coconut Grove, you will be able to take advantage of the beautiful setting and the wonderful amenities that the hotel has to offer. The hotel staff will be able to help you with all of the details of your wedding, and you will be able to enjoy the day with your family and friends.
Be sure to take advantage of your wedding photographer to take some beautiful photos that you can cherish for a lifetime. With the Ritz Carlton’s expertise and an experienced wedding photographer that can capture your candid story as your wedding day happened, your special day will be one to remember.